The 2023 / 24 budget for the year was agreed at the January 2023 Parish Council meeting and was confirmed at the May 2023 meeting.
Anyone requiring the information in an alternative format should contact the Clerk.
The budget monitoring sheets will also be published as soon after the month end of July, November and March
- Budget Monitoring to end July 2023
- Budget Monitoring to end September 2023
- Budget Monitoring to end November 2023
- Budget Monitoring to end March 2024
As per the DCLG’s Transparency Code for Smaller Councils, the Parish Council is required to publish the following information:
End of Year Accounts 2023/24
Internal Auditor’s Letter and Report 2023/24
Internal Audit Action Plan from 2022-23 – updated in September
Council Risk Assessment 23/24 – Approved on 13th September Meeting
Council Asset Risk Assessment 23/24 – Approved on 13th September Meeting
The Council hopes to be able to consider whether or not to certify as Exempt from having a Limited Assurance Review by the External Auditor at the May Parish Council meeting.
The documents required to be published as part of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2023/24 will include:
- Certificate of Exemption
- Annual Governance Statement
- Accounting Statements
- Internal Auditor Report
- Significant Variances and Bank Reconciliation
- The period for the exercise of public rights under the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 and Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 will be agreed in due course.
All the information above will be published when available after the year end on 31 March 2023