Middleton Stoney Parish Council consists of seven elected members. There is also a part-time Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer.
- Jonathan Rees – Chair – Register of Members Interests
- Rachel Makari – Vice Chair – Register of Members Interests
- Al Grenfell – Register of Members Interests
- Andrew Fulljames – Register of Members Interests
- Juliet Cornford – Register of Members Interests
Parish Council Clerk: Sarah Kearney
Telephone Number: 07831 119533
There are 7 full Council meetings per year. Parish Council meetings are held in the village hall on dates which are published on the village notice board, the Akeman Benefice Calendar and on this website. Parishioners are welcome to attend all of these meetings. They can raise issues within the open forum which is on the agenda of each full meeting.
In addition, there is an Annual Parish Meeting where parishioners can hear reports from a number of parties:
- The Parish Council
- Thames Valley Police
- Cherwell District Council
- Oxfordshire County Council
- The Parochial Church Council
- The Village Hall committee
- The Playground committee
All Parishioners are welcome to attend the Annual Parish Meeting.
General information about the Parish Council is available here and minutes of meetings are also here.