MIDDLETON STONEY PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors: You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held at Middleton Stoney Village Hall on Monday 9 May 2022 at 8.00 pm for the purpose of transacting the business itemised below.
Members of the Public: Members of the public wishing to address the Council during the formal meeting must make the Chair aware of their intention before the meeting starts. Under the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960, the public may be excluded whenever publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted. Members of the public wishing to record the meeting are asked to notify the Chair of their intentions so that appropriate arrangements can be made for the recording, in accordance with the Council’s Standing Orders and Recording of Meetings Policy.
All Attendees: To protect everyone as much as possible, there will be special Arrangements for everyone attending:
- all attendees to take a lateral flow test prior to the meeting if at all possible;
- all attendees to enter through the main doors and use the hand sanitiser;
- doors to be kept open;
- the tables for Councillors will be well spaced with limited sharing;
- a table near the main doors will be available to collect meeting papers on entry;
- the public chairs will be spaced out nearest the main door;
- all attendees are requested to wear masks into the building and only take them off once seated or speaking.
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Public Participation for items on the agenda
Public participation is limited to 30 minutes in total. Members of the public may make only one address to the council of no more than three minutes’ duration and only concerning topics on the agenda.
- Reports from District/County Councillors
- Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 14 March 2022
- Update on progress from the minutes for those items not on the agenda
- Update on 2021/2 Management Accounts
- Recruitment of New Clerk
- Update and Next Steps
- Outcome of Lottery Bid and Next Steps
- Village Matters
- Traffic Issues – report back on latest discussions with OCC
- Greening the village – to receive an update
- Playground Committee- to consider replacement for Grace O’Dwyer
- Planning- consider response to OxSRFI Early Public Consultation
- Platinum Jubilee: to receive an update
- Correspondence and Meetings
Planned Ardley Liaison Viridor Meeting on 26 May
Parish Liaison Meeting on 8 June
Mid Cherwell Neighbourhood Forum Meeting on 8 June
Community Resilience Group on 29 June
14.Communications – to agree communications to the village following the meeting.
- Items for July meeting’s agenda – to be submitted to the Clerk/Chair by Thursday 30 June 2022
- Dates of next meeting –
- Monday 13 June 2022
- Monday 11 July 2022
- Monday 12 September 2022
- Monday 14 November 2022